How can we help?
Missing teeth can pose many problems. Not only do they cause an unsightly and embarrassing gap in your smile that hinders your self-confidence, they also make it difficult to enjoy your favourite foods and to speak clearly.
Fortunately, there is a solution that can restore the function and appearance of a missing tooth.
Dental implants are rooted right into the jawbone and covered with a custom crown, which looks and functions just like a normal tooth. What is the result? A permanent solution for missing teeth that lets you eat without pain, talk normally, and look your best.
It is vitally important to replace missing teeth with dental implants promptly in order to prevent health consequences such as:
- Shifting and drifting of the teeth
- Jaw joint problems
- Bone loss
- Alteration in the bite as a result of shifting teeth
- Difficulty in chewing properly
- Additional stress on the remaining teeth
Tooth-coloured crowns restore teeth without detracting from the appearance of your smile. These dental crowns enhance your smile while also providing optimal function and strength.
Dental crowns protect and restore teeth. In this way, they prevent further tooth damage and maintain a healthy, pleasing smile.
When teeth go missing, the gap can be hard to bear. Dental bridges replace missing teeth and restore balance so you can eat, speak, and smile again.
The benefits of dental bridges are:
- Prevent surrounding teeth from moving
- Preserve oral health structure & function
- Add security & health with dental implants
- You do not have to remove it each night like removable dentures
Gone are the days of unsightly metal fillings and toxic mercury in your mouth! Today, we use a durable and natural-looking resin to fill cavities and stop decay, restoring the health and beauty of your smile. Tooth-coloured fillings are colour-matched to blend in seamlessly with your natural smile.
At Lion Medical we remove infections and save teeth of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Root canals can save teeth from extraction and are usually no more uncomfortable than having a cavity filled.
Your doctor will make a small access hole in the tooth, through which we will carefully remove the infection, fill and seal the chamber, and finish up with a new crown or permanent filling.
What Can Cause a Tooth Infection?
- A deep cavity
- Repeated dental procedures like fillings
- A cracked or broken tooth
- Injury to the tooth
Signs That You May Need Root Canal Treatment:
- Severe tooth pain when chewing or pressure
- Lasting pain when exposed to hot or cold temperatures
- Discoloration of gum or darkening of tooth
- Swelling in nearby gums
A root canal is a procedure that can save your tooth and your smile and it involves little or no discomfort!